Deadline: July 31, 2018
Women In Engineering Scholarships are now available on offer at the University of Warwick in the UK starting on October 1, 2018. Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The University of Warwick is committed to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
The University of Warwick is a public research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Eligible full-time MSc courses include:
- MSc Sustainable Automotive Engineering
- MSc Smart, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- MSc Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management
- Scholarship Award: All women who are accepted into one of the three MSc courses below will be offered a scholarship. Discounts start at 25% of tuition fees. Higher awards will be given based on candidates’ academic and professional achievements.
- Nationality: Home/EU and Overseas students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to three scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- For our MSc programmes, you should normally have obtained at least the equivalent of a UK second class honors degree, or an equivalent qualification in a science, engineering, IT, business or management discipline.
- Bachelor 2:2 (Hons) or equivalent
IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional)
- Overseas applicants must obtain ATAS clearance in order to study this course.
English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional) is required. If you are a non-native English speaker, you will need to submit an English test result equivalent to IELTS 6.5 with broadly consistent scores in the elements of the test. For MSc (not pre-sessional) entry we accept IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Pearson Test in English (Academic), Cambridge Advanced (CAE), and Cambridge Proficiency (CPE).
To apply and for more information click here