The Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge gives scientists and deeptech entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their research and projects, providing equity-free prize money as well as other funding opportunities, global visibility and connections with key players in the deeptech innovation network.
The Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge is a renowned global startup competition designed specifically to address the needs of deeptech entrepreneurs across several different industries and technologies.
Calendar For Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge 2018
- Applications open : June 04th,2018
- Applications close : Sept 14th 2018
- Publication of the top 500: October 2018
- Announcement of finalist: January 2019
- Investor day: March 13th 2019
- Hello Tomorrow Global summit : March 14-15th 2019
- Your project is in its early stage of development (Seed or series A): Hello Tomorrow also accepts projects that are about to be spinned-out from academic labs as long as they have a strong proof of concept
- Your project is based on a scientific discovery,an advance technology,a complex engineering process or an innovative application of an existing technology.
- Your project could solve an industrial ,societal or environmental unmet need or create a new market
- You are a team of at least 2 working on the project.
One €100K grand prize: For the best early-stage startup – Equity-free, no strings attached – Powered by BNP Paribas
Ten €15K track prizes: For the best early-stage startup in each track – Equity free, no strings attached – Powered by the track partners
Exclusive access to the Hello Tomorrow investor day March 13th 2019:
A full day of one-on-one meetings with more than 200 leading international investors – Seed & Series A – Atomico, Sofinnova, Accel, Index, Lakestar, Flagship, Breakout Labs, Novo, Point Nine, Ecomachine Ventures
Exclusive access to the Hello Tomorrow global summit – March 14th & 15th 2019:
Schedule meetings with hundreds of C-level industrial leaders – Showcase your product in a dedicated room – Pitch in front of audience
- Meetings, articles & interviews with international media
- Worldwide publication of a global top 500 deep tech startup list
For more information on Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge,please visit https://hello-tomorrow.org/startups