Deadline February 15th 2018
The Bilateral Education Agreement (BAE) Scholarship Award 2018/2019 is now open. The Honorable minister of Education(HME) in Nigeria invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the nomination interview for Bilateral Education Agreement (BAE) scholarship award for undergraduate and postgraduate studies abroad.
The BAE scholarship is for:
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Ukraine, Japan, Macedonia; and
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degree were obtained from Russia, China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, etc.
Field of study:
- Undergraduate level Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (Very limited), etc.
- Postgraduate level (Masters degree and Ph.D) in all fields.
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) distinctions (As&Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in subject relevant to their field of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2016&2017).
- Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- All applications for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a first degree with at least 2nd class upper division. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C
- Age limit is 35 years for Maters and 40 years for Ph.D. and only
o N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted;
o Evidence of readiness to be released by employer.
- Applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign language course of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarships must visit the website: www.stipendumhungaricum.hu before 15th February, 2018
o Complete the application online
o Print the completed form and bring to the interview venue in addition to general application.
For more information click here