#DIGITPRENEUR MARCH 2018:
Attend 12 hours of intensive practical training to become a certified digital entrepreneur
NUGGETS TO TRAINING
Participants shall be trained through courses that cut across
1. Digital Marketing
2. Digital Branding
3. Digital Psychology
4. Digital Business Development and Strategy
5. Access to business funds and capital
6. Work from home opportunities (Full time or Part time)
7. Introduction to web design
DATE: March 2nd – 3rd, 2018
TIME: Fri. 2nd, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Sat. 3rd, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
DURATION: 12 HOURS intensive practical training (20% Theory & 80% Practical).
AMOUNT: FREE, but participants shall be requested to pay a compulsory commitment fee of N3,500 only for certificate and materials which shall be provided to after concluding the training.
VENUE: 20, Soroga Road, Igbo Oluwo Estate, Jumofak Bus Stop, Ikorodu, Lagos.
REGISTER TO ATTEND AT:
http://bit.ly/DigitpreneurMarch2018, Strictly by registration.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
• Unemployed youths
• Career people
• Corporate bodies
• Young adults
• Students (Secondary School or Tertiary)
• Entrepreneurs/Self employed
• Business managers/Leaders
• Business Developers
• All Tech enthusiasts
• Access to an internet enabled device; smartphone, tablet or laptop
• Basic knowledge of using the internet
• A ready to learn mindset
• The training program is strictly by online registration
• Participants will be confirmed and contacted with the payment account details via email & text.
FOR MORE INFORMATION;
DIGITPRENEUR is one component of being a digital citizen – a person who is responsible for how they utilize technology to interact with the world around them. Digital technology allows people to interact and communicate with family and friends on a regular basis due to the “busy constraints” of today’s world. Not only do white-collar jobs require digital literacy in the use of media to present, record and analyze data, but so do blue-collar jobs that are looking for way to increase productivity and analyze market trends, along with increase job safety.