The School Enterprise Challenge is an international business programme for schools run by the educational charity Teach A Man To Fish.
It guides and supports teachers and students to plan and set up real, sustainable school businesses. Students get the chance to gain hands-on experience of running a real business and generate real profits to help support their school or a social causeof their choice.
- Teach 21st century skills in a fun and innovative way-take learning out of the classroom and into the real world
- Experience planning and running a REAL business
- Raise extra income for your school
- Become part of a global community of enterprising schools
- Work towards a Bronze, Silver or Gold level certificate
- Win a place at our regional conference and up to $5,000 for your school
- Win the Inspirational Teacher Prize of $1,000
- Enterprising students can win cameras and laptops
- A mentorship programme for schools that want to receive extra support from a business mentor.
- A school partnership programme connecting enterprising schools around the world to support each other, exchange learnings and share experiences.
- Global events and mini competitions supporting the development of new skills and an opportunity for schools to be recognized on a global scale.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, kindly visit the link below
Application Deadline: 16th May 2018