Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is the name of a university in Tianjin, China under the municipal government. As the name implies, it specializes in traditional Chinese medicine. Established in 1958, Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TUTCM) is one of the earliest universities of TCM in China and the only International University of TCM which is approved by State Education Committee (now Ministry of Education) in 1992.
The University has extensive international exchanges and cooperation. It aims to cultivate international applied talents in the clinic with solid theoretical foundation and excellent clinical skills which make it enjoy a high reputation worldwide. For the year 2018 Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is offering TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for non-Chinese citizens.
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master and doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following areas of study:
- Acupuncture & Moxibustion and Tuina(Master/Doctor)
- Chinese Materia Medica [Chinese Pharmacy] (Master/Doctor)
- Pharmacology (Master)
- Pharmaceutical Analysis (Master)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Master)
- Pharmacy (Master)
- Scholarship Award:
- Exempt from application fee, tuition
- Living allowance
- Accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China
- Nationality: Scholarship is available for Non-Chinese Citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for Non-Chinese Citizens.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Non-Chinese Citizen
- Current student-in-China is not applicable(Applicable to graduates from China over a year)
- Healthy and fluent in English
- For Master’s Applicants (One of the following):
- For Master’s Applicants in Acupuncture & Moxibustion andTuina: Bachelor in Medicine or related subjects
- For Master’s Applicants in Chinese Materia Medica, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Pharmacy: Bachelor in Chinese Materia Medica, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Preparation, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology or other related majors
- For Doctoral Applicants (One of the following):
- For Doctoral Applicants in Acupuncture & Moxibustion andTuina: Master in Medicine or related subjects
- For Doctoral Applicants in Chinese Materia Medica: Master in Chinese Materia Medica, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Preparation, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology or other related majors.
- Not exceeding 35 years old for master’s applicants and not exceeding 40 for doctoral applicants.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be Healthy and fluent in English.
How to Apply: Documents Needed (Please fill in the form using Chinese or English; All the documents must be supplied before April 20, 2018):
- Online Application: Fill in the application form online. Please find the enclosed details of online steps.
- Hard Copy Documents needed (in duplicate):
- Printed Application Forms for Chinese Government Scholarship after submitting it online (Using the above URL to print the forms)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (by 2 different people)
- Notarized Photocopies of Highest Degree/Diploma Obtained in Chinese or English
- Notarized Photocopies of Academic Transcript of Highest Degree/Diploma in Chinese or English
- Study Plan in China, 800 or more words
- Photocopy of Passport
- Signed Photographs
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Please fill in the form in English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Applicants should have the physical exam later than Mar. 20, 2018; submit the copy before April 20, 2018, and bring ALL the original documents and attachments when coming to China)