The second edition of the Crystalinks Education Essay Competition 2018 will open for entries on 16th April 2018.
THEME: WHAT WAYS CAN EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANCY CONTRIBUTE TO NATION BUILDING?
Participants in this contest are required to carry out research and also go through the services and core values of Crystalinks Education through the website www.crystalinkseducation.com and proffer implementable methods that can successfully pitch educational consultancy firms like Crystalinks Education in African countries especially Nigeria.
1. Participants must be students and individuals in Africa aged between 15-25 years.
2. Submissions should be made by email only to email@example.com.
3. Only one entry per participant is allowed.
4. Submissions should include a cover letter with name, date of birth, email address and/or phone number of the participant.
5. Essays must be between 800-1000 words.
6. All submissions must be in English language.
7. Winners will be determined by judges selected by Crystalinks Education.
8. Participants will be rated or judged for out-of-the-box Content, Organization, Expression, and Mechanical Accuracy.
9. Submission of entries will be open from April 16th to April 30th 2018.
A longlist of ten (10) will be published on May 15th 2018.
A shortlist of five (5) will be published on May 22nd 2018.
Winners will be published on June 1st 2018.
1st Prize – N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira)
2nd Prize – N30,000 (Thirty Thousand Naira)
3rd Prize – N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira)