Date(s) - 20/04/2018 - 21/04/2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Adeyemi Bero Auditorium,
Knowledge Exchange Centre KEC Career Workshop is an event specially designed to help reposition unemployed graduates and to prepare final year students to successfully enter the labour market and to secure appropriate graduate level jobs.
The event is a 2-day intensive workshop which will provide participants with the necessary tools to succeed in their careers. They will also have access to continuous career support even after the workshop through the KEC Graduate Advancement Programme Network which every participant will be automatically enrolled into.
THEME: Winning in the 21st Century Job Market
CAREER WORKSHOP HIGHLIGHTS
The event will feature 4 training sessions and 2 plenary sessions.
- Effective CV Writing
- Developing Effective Interview Skills
- Personal Development and Career Plan
- Job Hunting Strategy
- Plenary Session
This workshop is a unique opportunity for participants to:
- Understand the job market and gain skills to position oneself and succeed.
- Gain critical skills employers want.
- Meet with potential employers of labour.
- Dialogue with experts and get practical tips of how to win in the 21st century job market.
- Network opportunity to meet with CEOs/MDs, HR Proffessionals, Recruitment firm.
- Join a continuous training and career support network.
- Award of certificate
For More Details Visit:www.knowledgeexchangecentre.org/workshop
Ford Foundation, Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment, XL Africa Outsourcing, Talentweb, Staffline Limited, Productive People