Heriot-Watt University offer a range of different scholarship programmes for international students to help 100% cover tuition fees or living costs. International (non-EU) applicants holding an offer for an eligible Undergraduate Degree Programme are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Heriot-Watt University is a public university based in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was established in 1821 as the world’s first mechanics’ institute. It has campuses in the Scottish Borders, Orkney, Dubai, and Putrajaya in Malaysia.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Successful Scholarships will benefit from a fee reduction in one of three categories:
- Heriot-Watt Merit Scholarships – 25% reduction
- Heriot-Watt Excellence Scholarships – 50% reduction
- Heriot-Watt Distinction Scholarships – 100% reduction (maximum of FIVE Scholarships in total)
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: International (Non-EU) students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International (Non-EU) students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Overseas (non-EU applicants) to eligible Undergraduate degree programmes.
- Criteria is based on academic merit, but financial need will be taken into consideration for the higher value scholarships.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place to study with Heriot-Watt University in the UK.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.