Job offer #196,756,075 in Lagos (Lagos), Nigeria
Our Client is Africa’s leading omni-media company with a network of premium media companies built across media tools and platforms. Their Communication arm offers full-service communication solutions with a focus on Public Relations, New Media, Demographic Marketing (with a reputation as a pioneer in Youth Marketing), Editorial Consultancy and Perception Management. They also anchor a development firm, The Future Project, which co-presents Africa’s leading youth platform, The Future Awards Africa, and other projects including the Nigeria Symposium for Young & Emerging Leaders, 100,000 Jobs and # StartupsAfrica. You will be working in a dynamic and fast growing media company populated by under-35s who are highly talented and passionate. The company is 70-man strong and growing and is broken down into 3 distinct businesses dealing with all aspects of media – TV, radio, print online, advertising etc at same time.
The Talent Associate with primary focus on Talent, he or she will ensure successful track record of building an organizational culture of consistently using data to improve training programs, performance and hiring, employee relation and experience in leading, conducting and reporting on hiring, training and performance activities.
• Drive recruitment and on-boarding process
• Manager the business payroll.
• Subscribe staff of the organization to Health Insurance scheme
• Development and oversee the communication of various human resources plans, programs and policies.
• Workforce planning (acquisition, maintenance and retention of critical skills.)
• Undertake HR project work in order to meet the needs of the groups (e.g. organization restructuring, redeployment, policy development and implementation). • Act as level advisor on human resources issues to management and all level of employees throughout the company.
• Optimize the operations, administration and people of the company and enable profit maximization.
• Understand link between learning and talent, competency and performance management, and demonstrate ability to make connections between learning activities and competency gaps.
• Confer with managers, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations where training is identified as a possible solution.
• Assist departments in establishing training solutions, when a training need is identified.
• Collect, monitor and evaluate program data to determine ROI, effectiveness, relevance and quality of materials and content.
• Ensure that both long-term strategic and short-term, tactical learning needs are met.
• Demonstrates expertise in developing and implementing multiple training evaluation processes.
• Coach and/or counsel employees in developing career/personal development plans.
• Work with various vendors/business partners to select, develop and deliver courseware content.
• Others responsibility as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must possess a first degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any other related course of study
• Professional Certification in Human Resources will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 3 years working experience Attributes:
• Highly experienced and able to bring structure, process, and highly developed systems into a creative and largely unstructured environment. Preferably someone with experience in such environments already.
• Have flair! You actively promote creativity, innovation, flexibility and rapid growth across all sections of the business.
• The capacity to grow and nurture superstars ensuring discipline while at the same time maintaining our culture of joy. A person with a depth of understanding on how to manage and optimize talent and people, and grow them rapidly and sustainably.
Pension Scheme I Mandatory annual leave I Annual retreats I Employee bonus programme I Flexible hours for mothers I Health insurance.
- Company Name: McTimothy Associates
- Company Description
- McTimothy Associates Is a full service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions. We provide leading edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support with exceptional customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations. We are professional management consulting firm committed enabling business greatness in Africa through cutting edge modern management practice of Business transformation, Strategy, Change management &Innovation, Leadership, Restructuring & Turnaround management and Training solutions.
- Number of Employees: 11 – 100
- Your Contact Partner: HR Associate