Do you have an idea that can help achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals?
A joint initiative between the World Bank Group and the Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research at Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, the Ideas for Action Competition
The finalists and winners will be selected by a panel of academics and experienced development professionals from public and private sector institutions. Winners of the competition get the opportunity to:
- Present their ideas at an event during the Annual Meetings of the IMF and the World Bank Group,
- Receive support from a project incubator at the Wharton School, and
- Benefit from unique capacity development and networking opportunities with experts from international development, academia, and the private sector.
- Team Registration: Teams must consist of two to six members and may be formed across different schools, institutions, companies, countries, nationalities, etc. We recommend that all teams register and sign up for updates below to receive the latest information on I4A programs and events leading up to the competition deadline
Please visit our website www.ideas4action.org
to register for the competition, submit your proposal, and sign up to receive updates.
- Deadline for full proposal submissions: February 28, 2020
- Final round submissions: early April 2020
- Announcement of winners: May 2020
Eligibility: Students and young professionals between the ages of 18-35 years from around the world are invited to participate.
Deadline: The competition will close on February 28, 2020