Are you a Nigerian young person, between the ages of 18 – 35? Have you seen a problem or issue that is really just an opportunity? Do you have an idea or solution that you are not quite sure how to articulate or implement but you’re passionate about and willing to see it through?
Then, Orange Corners is the place for you.
Find your own path and build your own business, starting at Orange Corners by applying below:
Orange Corners Nigeria is calling on aspiring entrepreneurs between the ages of 18-35 who are resident in Lagos and have Innovative business models in the Education, Health, Circular Economy, Agriculture, or Creative Sectors, to apply for the second stream of the Business Incubation Programme.
- Designated co-working space
- Training and Capacity Building
- Business Incubation and Advisory Services
- Mentoring Opportunities from Industry experts
- Networking events to access market and partnership opportunities
- Funding for prototype development
Deadline: Application is on until January 25, 2020.