- Tech Business Startup Grant (for the winners of the Pitch Competition)
- Mentoring and Advisory Support from WAAW Foundation
- Access to Free Web & Mobile App Development Tools including other Business Support Tools & Applications
- Leadership: Art and Act of Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Goal Settings
- Entrepreneurship: Social Entrepreneurship, Strategies for Impact, Building Impactful Business Model & Plan, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Business Pitching
Tuition Fee: FREE (Scholarship by ACT Foundation & Access Bank)
Commitment Fee: 5,000 Naira
- Must be an African Youth, 18 to 35 years.
- Must have completed Senior Secondary Certification Examination (SSCE) or have completed Higher Education.
- Have Access to a Laptop
- Prior experience coding or a degree in STEM is encouraged but not required.
Deadline: Application closes 1 week to the commencement of each Cohort.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via