Applications are invited for Ph.D. Scholarship Opportunity in Green Accounting for Domestic as well as International students to study in Australia. This is a 3-year Ph.D. program of research at the Hawkesbury Institute for the environment, investigating opportunities and benefits associated with urban tree and shrub plantings under future climates.
- Application Deadline: March 18, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Ph.D. programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Green Accounting.
- Scholarship Award: What does the scholarship provide?
- Domestic students will receive a tax-free stipend of $27,082 per annum for up to 3 years and a funded place in the doctoral degree.
- International students will receive a tax-free stipend of $27,082 per annum for up to 3 years. Those with a strong track record receive a tuition fee waiver and Overseas Student Health Cover (single policy).
- Funding is available for conference travel and attendance.
- Nationality: Applications are open to international candidates as well as Australian or New Zealand citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applications are open to international candidates as well as Australian or New Zealand citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
Entrance Requirements: Relevant professional experience in the broad area of horticulture, agriculture or forestry will be viewed favorably. As a minimum, the successful applicant should:
- Hold qualifications and experience equal to one of the following (i) an Australian First Class Bachelor (Honours) degree, (ii) coursework Masters with at least 25% research component, (iii) Research Masters degree, or (iv) equivalent overseas qualifications.
- Demonstrate research experience in ecological data analyses with a plant or invertebrate biology focus.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have relevant fieldwork experience.
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated to undertake further study at an advanced level in laboratory and field environments.
- International applicants must also demonstrate a high-level of English language proficiency.
English Language Requirements: International applicants must also demonstrate a high level of English language proficiency.
For more information click here