The scheme aims to create at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two years. The P-YES scheme covers the “Youth” defined in the Nigerian National youth policy (2009) as male and female individuals whose ages are between 18 and 40 years old.
The scheme is designed to equip the youth with requisite skills, knowledge and resources that will make them productive; thereby reducing poverty and creating an economically empowered youth population that can contribute meaningfully to national growth.
“The presidential youth empowerment scheme is government’s vision to raise a youth population that will be empowered to fight the scourge of unemployment and poverty.” – Hon. Nasir Saidu Adhama
Join the P-YES Programme
Be part of the first 100,000 applicants for the presidential Empowerment scheme.
Requirements for application
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefiting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get form here
How to Apply
Applying for the programme is easy. Just start by giving us your phone number and follow the instructions provided
Apply In Person
In the event you can not or you choose not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from any of our offices here
For more Information visit here
Note: The application is on going, and the registration deadline is unknown yet.